- Known by Vietnamese as the “Land of Coconut”, Ben Tre is one the best area to explore the untouched and natural landscapes of Mekong Delta and discover its local life, beautiful canals and traditional activities. An authentic and relaxing experience!
- Depart from Saigon and head straight to Ben Tre (90 km ~ 2 hour drive). On arrival board a small boat to visit typical workplaces including small brick factories, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house.
- Stop at a quiet village, take a short walk to witness local life and hop on a xe-loi (a kind of motorized rickshaw) to reach a nice riverside restaurant for a local lunch. After lunch, take a short cycling tour to explore the surrounding fields before boarding a sampan for a tranquil trip along the picturesque canals. Come back to the port and continue to visit Ben Tre Local Market before heading back to Saigon and return to Saigon.
- Transfers from/to Ho Chi Minh City by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Boat and bike tours.
- All sight-seeing and relevant.
- Admission fees.
- English / French speaking guide.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips & gratuities.
- VAT & Services Charge.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 03 to under 05 years old: 50% adult price.
- Children from 05 to under 12 years old: 75% adult price.
- Children from 12 years old: 100% adult price.
Please call us at: 0903 356 589 - 0907 305 789
TO BE FREE CONSULTANCY AND PROVIDE SERVICES WITH BEST PRICE.
DAT VIET SERVICE CO., LTD
Add: 59 / 1 Tran Phu - Ward 4 - Dist 5 - HCM City
Tel: (028) 38355299 - 38355259 - Fax: (028) 38355249
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Website: www.datvietravel.com - www.datviettravel.com.vn - www.datvietravel.com.vn