- Listed in the World Network of Biosphere Reserves by UNESCO, Can Gio is one of the most important wetland of Vietnam, home of more than 200 species of fauna and 52 species of ora. We specially customized this experience to your desire of a truly eco-tour.
- Depart Saigon and head straight to our private dock in Can Gio -Vam Sat. Take a canoe trip along the immense river to go to the bat area. Continue with a small boat trip to discover the characteristic and natural landscape of the mangrove forest before boarding a smaller wooden boat to reach the bat lagoon where a colony of large flying fox bats sleeping the day away.
- Back to the main boat and head straight to the heart of the forest for a soft trek and the visit the bird sanctuary during the nesting season (*) and stop by the watchtower to observe thousands of birds including storks, herons and cranes flying around.
- Enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant before a short walk to a natural crocodile lake. While out of the lake, occasionally, you may see wild monkeys jumping out from the deep forest. Head back to Saigon and transfer to hotel.
- Tours and transfers with air conditioned vehicles as specified in the itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Canoe, Boat trip.
- Entrance fees.
- Drinks during and expenses of personal nature.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 03 to under 05 years old: 50% adult price.
- Children from 05 to under 12 years old: 75% adult price.
- Children from 12 years old: 100 adult prices.
Please call us at: 0903 356 589 - 0907 305 789
TO BE FREE CONSULTANCY AND PROVIDE SERVICES WITH BEST PRICE.
DAT VIET SERVICE CO., LTD
Add: 59 / 1 Tran Phu - Ward 4 - Dist 5 - HCM City
Tel: (028) 38355299 - 38355259 - Fax: (028) 38355249
Email: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.datvietravel.com - www.datviettravel.com.vn - www.datvietravel.com.vn