- Located in the town of Tay Ninh, approximately 100 km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City, the Cao Dai Temple is the main center of Caodaism, an intriguing and colorful indigenous religion mixing Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Roman Catholicism and venerating western icons like Victor Hugo, William Shakespeare and Joan of Arc.
- The Cu Chi tunnels, situated 40 km away from Ho Chi Minh City, consist of a vast and ingenious network of underground tunnels connecting living and cooking areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers but also hundreds of trap doors, that played a strategic role in the resistance of the Vietnamese revolutionary fighters during the war.
- A 2.5-hour drive will take you from bustling Ho Chi Minh City to the town of Tay Ninh where you will discover the Great Cao Dai Temple and assist to one of the four daily ceremonies. After lunch in a local restaurant, drive to the famous Cu Chi tunnels where you will spend the next couple of hours exploring the area and learning more about the history and the incredible tenacity and ingenuity of its inhabitants. The more adventurous will have the opportunity to crawl through the tunnels and to fire off some rounds from AK47 or M16 assault riffles at the shooting range before driving back to Ho Chi Minh City and arriving late afternoon.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (down town).
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles as mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- All sight-seeing and relevant admission fees.
- 01 bottled water& wet tissue.
- Tapioca and tea.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- VAT & Service charges.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 03 to under 05 years old: 50% adult price.
- Children from 05 to under 12 years old: 75% adult price.
- Children from 12 years old: 100% adult price.
Please call us at: 0903 356 589 - 0907 305 789
TO BE FREE CONSULTANCY AND PROVIDE SERVICES WITH BEST PRICE.
DAT VIET SERVICE CO., LTD
Add: 59 / 1 Tran Phu - Ward 4 - Dist 5 - HCM City
Tel: (028) 38355299 - 38355259 - Fax: (028) 38355249
Email: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.datvietravel.com - www.datviettravel.com.vn - www.datvietravel.com.vn