* MORNING / AFTERNOON:
- The tour starts with a visit of the Reunification Palace. Here on April 30th 1975 the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. The journey continues with the visit of the War Remnants Museum.
- Once called the Museum of American War Crimes, this popular museum gathers a comprehensive collection of the war machinery, weapons, artifacts, documentation as well as a touching photographs exhibition dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists who perished during the conflict. Later in the morning you will stop by Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office, two of the best examples of classical old Saigon architecture. Stop by the Jade Emperor Pagoda, one of the most spectacularly colorful temples, dedicated to King of Heaven and filled with exquisite and phantasmal statues. The tour will finish around noon and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (down town).
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles as mentioned in the itinerary. English speaking guide.
- All sight-seeing and relevant admission fees.
- 01 bottled water& wet tissue.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- VAT & Service charges.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 03 to under 05 years old: 50% adult price.
- Children from 05 to under 12 years old: 75% adult price.
- Children from 12 years old: 100% adult price.
Please call us at: 0903 356 589 - 0907 305 789
TO BE FREE CONSULTANCY AND PROVIDE SERVICES WITH BEST PRICE.
DAT VIET SERVICE CO., LTD
Add: 59 / 1 Tran Phu - Ward 4 - Dist 5 - HCM City
Tel: (028) 38355299 - 38355259 - Fax: (028) 38355249
Email: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.datvietravel.com - www.datviettravel.com.vn - www.datvietravel.com.vn