- Our excursion will begin early in the day after boarding a charming wooden boat, the Mekong Queen, with a visit of the colorful Cai Be floating market where you can experience all of local trading activities with several kinds of agricultural products from one boat to another. Disembark and visit local factories to get to know more about the local business and crafts. Interact with the locals and learn how pop rice, pop corn, rice paper and coconut candies are made. You also have an opportunity to taste these products served with a cup of hot green tea. Re-board your beautiful boat for a 1.5 hour cruise upstream the mighty Cuu Long (local name of the Mekong River which is literally translated as “Nine Dragon” representing for its 9 branches when flowing into the ocean). Lay your back on the boat and be ready for nice shoots when the beautiful and peaceful sceneries eventually pass by. Stop at a local home orchard where you can wander around his fruit plantation to study about the family’s livelihood before enjoying several kinds of tropical fruits in his garden. If you are adventurous people, try to taste the home-made snake wine while listening to Vietnamese traditional music (subject to availability), called Tai Tu and performed by the locals. Our voyage continues its final part with another 2 hour cruise, crossing the Co Chien River toward Sa Dec province. After a sad farewell to your crews, visit an ancient house which is home of the ex-lover of the French writer, Marguerite Duras who turned her love story into the famous novel “The Lovers”. After lunch at this ancient house, hop on local bike for a short leisure ride to visit the local famed “flower farm” for lovely pictures. End the tour around 15:30 or 16:00 pm and board your own vehicle for a drive to your hotel.
- Depart from Ho Chi Minh City around 08:00 am, we head to Mekong Delta, the land of nine dragons. Arrive at Cai Be pier and start boarding the Mekong Queen to visit Cai Be floating market and discover local life.Then disembark and walk to visit the local old church and crafting factories. Board the cruise and head upstream toward Sadec town .Stop en route to visit a local brick factory.Continue your cruising to the famous ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le, the main male character in “L’amant” of Marguerite Duras.
- In ther afternoon , Disembark at Sa Dec central market and walk to the ancient house and enjoy your lunch. Stretch your legs and hop on a bicycle for a short ride to visit a local flower growing village and take photos. Possible opportunities to interact with the local farmers, Cycle back to the main road and come back to Sai Gon (3.5 hours).
- Transfers from / to Ho Chi Minh City by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Mekong Queen Boat.
- Fresh and cold towels, fresh seasonal fruit, mineral water, hot green tea and coffee.
- All entrance fees during the excursion.
- Local bicycle.Lunch.
- Drinks / water at lunch.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 03 to under 05 years old: 50% adult price.
- Children from 05 to under 12 years old: 75% adult price.
- Children from 12 years old: 100% adult price.
Please call us at: 0903 356 589 - 0907 305 789
TO BE FREE CONSULTANCY AND PROVIDE SERVICES WITH BEST PRICE.
DAT VIET SERVICE CO., LTD
Add: 59 / 1 Tran Phu - Ward 4 - Dist 5 - HCM City
Tel: (028) 38355299 - 38355259 - Fax: (028) 38355249
Email: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.datvietravel.com - www.datviettravel.com.vn - www.datvietravel.com.vn