DAY 1: HCM CITY – BANGKOK – PATTAYA (Dinner)
- Tour guide pick you up at TSN airport, procedures for flight (BL 662 SGN - BKK 13:05 - 14:40) to Thailand. Arrive in the kingdom of Thailand, your car to the coastal city of Pattaya.
- Have buffet dinner at Tin Phu Building.
- Then you go to the hotel to rest. Freedom to explore the evil city at night.
DAY 2: PATTAYA – CORAL KNIFE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Breakfast at the hotel, you depart to Caral Island by speed boat - here you self-bathing and free to participate in the sea games such as parachuting, motorized water sports, skateboarding etc. ... Especially the snorkeling program to watch the coral (self-sufficiency).
- Arrive at the time you return to the mainland, have lunch. Then visit:
* Gemstone Jewelry Center - an exhibition center for gems of ISO 9001.
* Leather Center.
* Enjoy one traditional Thai Massage - awakening the potential of the body.
* Visit the Golden Mountain (Khao Chee Chan) - famous for the gold carved Buddha image on the mountain. Silver Lake Vineyard, a large grape field with lots of flowers, has a huge gourd garden, huge pumpkins. Outside, there is a large store selling products made from grapes, grape juice, grapes, grapes.
- Have dinner with buffet seafood BBQ. You visit the sex show Alcazar Show - full of sharp Dancers Lady Boy with colorful performances and attractive.
DAY 3: PATTAYA – BANGKOK (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast & check out. Departure back to Bangkok. You go to the Hill Admiral Hill - where you can pray peace to family, relatives and friends. In addition, you can also enjoy panoramic Pattaya.
- Continue to visit:
* Tiger Zoo Tiger - Sriracha: You will see the show as the math pony, crocodile Show.
- Go to the shop selling Thai native species for trial and shopping. Group lunch.
* Butterfly Garden Center - Thailand's third-place showroom.
* Visit Wat Yannawa - built by the fifth king. Wat Yannava means boat pagoda, located on Charoen Krung Road, Sathon District, Bangkok, Thailand. The shape of the pagoda was built in the shape of the boat's Chinese-style architecture and Thai architecture is the Ayuthaya-style skyline. Wat Yannawa is 100 years old. Right in front of the temple is the ship model to record the Thai maritime relations with the neighboring countries.
* The world's largest Buddhist temple: 3 meters high and 5.5 tons heavier. The statue was cast in a quiet Sukhothai style and was accidentally discovered in the 1950s. Local people claim that the largest statue in the world represents prosperity and purity as well as strength and power.
* Cruise on legendary river Chaophraya.
* See the dragon boat of the king, watching floating fish on the river.
- Use Buffet Suki Thai Pot. Car take you to the hotel to rest.
DAY 4: BANGKOK (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Breakfast at the hotel. Then visit:
* Anata Samakom Throne Hall - European style, built by King Rama V in 1907 and completed in 1915 King Rama VI. Also known as the Thailand Museum.
- Have lunch at the 86-storey rotating restaurant - the highest Baiyoke Sky building in Thailand, where you can enjoy more than 100 European and Asian dishes are rich and attractive, and you also see the network. Traffic network in Bangkok.
- Visit Bangkok's most sacred Buddha statue, to bless the family peacefully.
- You free shopping in central Bangkok such as Big C Patunam, Central World, MBK, Patinum.
- Arrival time, car delegation to the hotel to rest room. (Self-sufficient food).
DAY 5: BANGKOK – HCM CITY (Breakfast, Lunch)
- After breakfast & check out. Continue to visit:
* Snake venom research center. This is the royal center of Thailand.
- Have lunch. Then the procedures for flight (BL 662 BKK - SGN 15:25 - 17:00) back to HCM City. Arrive at TSN airport, break up & see you again.
- Round trip air ticket Jet Star Air by SGN - BKK - SGN.
- Two-way airport tax, security fee, petrol charge. (US $ 147 tax applies at time of ticket issue).
- Visit, shuttle bus program.
- Stay at hotel 3,4* Thailand.
* Bangkok: Karnmanee Place, S.Day, Dynasty, Royal River, Thamrongin.
* Pattaya: LK Paragon Royal Century, R-Con Wong Amat, The Night, Memo.
- Head coaches and guides throughout the course.
- Give a hat and leather holster.
- Travel insurance.
- Passport must be longer than 6 months (must be intact, not modified).
- The baggage fee too specified (as prescribed 20kg send + 7kg portable).
- TSN airport shuttle and nightlife shows in Thailand.
- Personal expenses (Coral Island umbrellas, massage fees, telephone fees, laundry, meals out of the program, baggage fee).
- Tips for driver & driver: 350.000 vnd / pax.
- Visa fee entry Vietnam (VK + NN) once a month: 920.000 vnd / pax.
- Single room surcharge: 2.100.000 vnd / pax.
- Visa Thailand (for customers in China, China, HK): 920.000 vnd / pax.
- Expenses incurred if the flight is canceled in case of force majeure: natural disasters, weather, strikes.
TICKET FOR CHILDREN:
- Children under 2: buy 30% tour ticket (sharing bed with adult).
- Children from 02 - 11: pay 400.000 vnd / child (sleeping with adults).
- Children over 11: buy 01 tour ticket.
TOUR CANCELLATION: No Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- Cancellation after the deposit: subject to a fine of 5.2 million vnd / guest.
- Cancellation before 20 departure: 50% of tour price.
- Cancellation before 15 departure: 80% of tour price.
- Cancellation before 10 days: 100% of tour price.
Section for guests of foreign nationality or overseas Vietnamese:
- If you have two nationalities or Travel Document (not citizenship), please inform the tour operator at the time of booking and submit the original with the relevant documents (if any).
- You only bring green card (temporary residence card abroad) and no valid passport Vietnam can not register travel to third countries.
- When registering for the tour, please present your personal winnings such as: Passport, Birth Certificate (accompanying children), Visa Vietnam Entry (Foreign Passport) Healthy for older people (over 70 years) and pregnant women (less than 30 weeks).
- In cases of objectivity such as terrorism, natural disasters ... or due to incidents, there is a change in the schedule of public transport such as airplanes, trains ... the company will reserve the right to change. The route is always at your convenience and safety and will not be responsible for any damages incurred.
Due to the nature of the tour, customers will have the responsibility to receive enough groups (15 adults or more), the delegation will depart on schedule. If the number is under 15 guests, the company will be responsible to notify you before the departure date of 4 days and will agree on a new departure date, or refund all the money previously registered guests.
- For customers from 70 to 85 years, your family and guests must commit to health condition before our company tour. If any incidents occur on the tour, Dat Việt Travel will not be responsible under all circumstances.
- In case you are not allowed to exit or entry for personal reasons. Land Travel Vietnam will not be responsible and will not refund the tour.
- You are not separated during the tour.
- You bring PERMANENT RESIDENT, ALIEN'S PASSPORT, TRAVEL DOCUMENT etc. When booking a tour without reporting, when you can not exit, Land Vietnam Travel Company is completely responsible and not refund the tour.
- You must be under 18 years old to have a parent or relative over the age of 18 accompanied. In case of travel with family members must submit with the authorization letter confirmed by the local authorities (led by Mom and Dad tour).
Please call us at: 0903 356 589 - 0907 305 789
TO BE FREE CONSULTANCY AND PROVIDE SERVICES WITH BEST PRICE.
DAT VIET SERVICE CO., LTD
Add: 59 / 1 Tran Phu - Ward 4 - Dist 5 - HCM City
Tel: (028) 38355299 - 38355259 - Fax: (028) 38355249
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Website: www.datvietravel.com - www.datviettravel.com.vn - www.datvietravel.com.vn