Hotel 3 -5 *
| - Special price (Book the tour over 2 persons in the same group. Discount 50% for the third person).
- Double room (Price for minimum 2 adults: 13.500.000 vnd x 2 pax = 27.000.000 vnd) 13.500.000 vnd / pax.
- Triple room (The third person sharing room): 6.750.000 vnd / pax.
- Single room (Extra surcharge for 1 guest): 5.200.000 vnd / pax.
Day 1: Home Town - Las Vegas
- In the evening you can take an optional night tour ($25 / pax) to see how Las Vegas comes to life after dark. You will also have the chance to enjoy the world-famous Fountains of Bellagio. This is an 8 acre artificial lake between the building and the Strip which houses a large dancing water fountain synchronized to music of opera, classical and Broadway tunes.
1) 1:30pm: LAS airport - Starbucks on Level 1 of Terminal 1 or Gate 51 on Zero Level of Terminal 3.
2) 3:30pm: Circus Circus Hotel - Next to the Elevator on the Second Floor of Skyrise Tower.
Day 2: Las Vegas - (A) South Grand Canyon - Las Vegas / (B) West Grand Canyon - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
* Option (A):
- In the morning, the bus tour will take you explore one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World-Grand Canyon National Park. The Grand Canyon is a steep-sided gorge carved by the Colorado River in Arizona and is one of the oldest national parks in the United States. Snaking along its floor are 277 miles of the Colorado River, which has carved the canyon over the past six million years and exposed rocks up to two billion years old-half the age of the Earth. In the afternoon you will return to Las Vegas for an optional show.
(Option A: Mandatory Admission $25 to Grand Canyon South Rim).
* Option (B):
- In the morning, the bus tour will explore the Grand Canyon West Rim. Unlike the South and North Rim, Grand Canyon West is not part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is located on the Hualapai Indian Reservation at the western Grand Canyon corridor. The Hualapai Indian Tribe has constructed a tourist attraction that they have named "The West Rim of the Grand Canyon". You will have the option to walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk which is a glass bridge that extends out into open space from the canyon edge. There is nothing but glass under your feet and it feels like walking out into "air" suspended 4.000 feet above the canyon floor and the Colorado River. It is an amazing sensation with 360 degree, incredible views. You may also take an optional helicopter or boat tour to see the true beauty of the Grand Canyon. You will then visit Hoover Dam which is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the states of Arizona and Nevada. When it was completed in 1936,it was both the worlds largest electric-power generating station and the worlds largest concrete structure.
(Option B tour price does not include West Grand Canyon $80 (Include Lunch) + Skywalk admission ticket $35 = $115).
Day 3: Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Botanical Cactus Gardens - Los Angeles
- In the morning you will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. At the chocolate factory you can go on the self-guided tour that takes you past large windows looking directly into the factory. Each step of the candy-making process is explained on video monitors and placards outside each window. The tour ends with free samples in the Ethel M Chocolates gift shop. Then you can walk off the calories as you wander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens where there are 2.5 acres of more than 350 different kinds of plants and other cacti that most people never knew existed. Afterwards the bus tour will travel to Barstow for a short visit which is home to the U.S. Army National Training Center, Marine Corps Logistics Base, NASAs Goldstone Deep Space Network and Burlington Northern-Santa Fe Railroad Yards. After the break, the bus tour will continue towards Los Angeles and arrive in the evening.
Day 4: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Silicon Valley - San Francisco
- Departing from Los Angeles in the morning, we will be heading towards Santa Barbara along the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast Highway. Santa Barbara, also known as the "American Riviera", is one of the best places to visit to enjoy the comforting setting of a Southern California beach town. After our stop in Santa Barbara, we will be heading toward Solvang, a town that adopts Danish architecture, and we will be enjoying our lunch here. The next stop will be Silicon Valley, and we will be visiting some world famous IT company headquarters. Finally, we will arrive in San Francisco in the evening to enjoy our dinner, and will rest at the hotel.
Day 5: San Francisco
- In the morning the bus tour will cross the Bay Bridge that crosses San Francisco Bay and links Oakland and San Francisco. Here in San Francisco you will explore the Golden Gate Bridge which is one of the most beautiful, and most photographed, bridges in the world. When it was completed in 1937 it was the longest suspension bridge in the world but now it is only the second longest bridge in the United States after the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge in New York City. You will also visit Fishermans Wharf which is a world famous tourist attraction that is a thriving and lively local neighborhood and commercial area. There is world class dining along a row of seafood restaurants, shopping at Pier 39, street vendors, and souvenir stores on this major fishing pier. You can even see fishermen at work, which is always a fun and unique experience. You will also visit Lombard Street which is famous for having a steep, one-block section that consists of eight tight hairpin turns. You will delight in watching cars go down one of the most crooked street in San Francisco. You will also tour the Palace of Fine Arts which is a building originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition and is designed with Roman and Greek architecture. Also housed within the Palace of Fine Arts is the Exploratorium which is an interactive museum dedicated to science, nature, art and technology. Today this landmark serves as a performing theater and special events site. It has been home to many special events including concerts, movies, television, and educational events.
Day 6: Roaring Camp Redwood Forest Train - 17Miles - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angele - Hometown
- This morning we are headed to the cozy little town of Roaring Camp in the California Coastal Mountains. 'Woooh'…The steam train may sound farfetched today, but brings back sweet memories. As the whole world is adapted to maglev trains and highways, we are taking a lovely and scenic ride on a nostalgic steam train today! Depart from an authentic cowboy village, winds through redwood forests; it's truly a memorable experience! Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula afterwards. Gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach; world's first-class golf courses (stop 30 minutes for sightseeing, 5 Grand Slam have been held here) stretch beyond shiny multi-million dollar mansions.. Scenery of 17 Miles (Admission included) is truly breathtaking. World's famous California Highway 1 (drive on); honeymooner's Mecca - Lovers Point(drive by); the stunning view of 17 Miles… ensuing surprises come one after another and simply indulge yourself in this poetic wonderland. To all Monterey's visitors, the world's famous Aquarium is a must-see. 6500 species of marine life including colorful fishes and deep-sea monsters, call the Aquarium home, seagulls flying high above! Return to Los Angeles in the evening .
- Please arrange flight from Los Angeles International airport (LAX) departure time after 9:30 PM (USA domestic flight) or after 10:30pm (international Flight).
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour). Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Hotel or Similar.
- Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation.
- Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day).
- Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese).
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
- Service Charge to tour guide and driver: $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat).
- Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour.
- Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any visa application fee.
- (A) South Grand Canyon National Park + Fuel Charge:Adult $50 / Child $50
- (B) Grand Canyon West Admission + Lunch:Adult $90 / Child $90
- (B) Grand Canyon West Skywalk Admission:Adult $25 / Child $25
- Las vegas Believe Show:Adult $110 / Child $110
- Las Vegas KA Show:Adult $122 / Child $122
- Las vegas Night Tours:Adult $35 / Child $35
- San Francisco (Must Pay):Adult $40 / Child $40
- San Francisco 90 Mins Bay Cruise:Adult $40 / Child $28
- San Francisco Advanced City Tour:Adult $35 / Child $35
Please call us at: 0903 356 589 - 0907 305 789
TO BE FREE CONSULTANCY AND PROVIDE SERVICES WITH BEST PRICE.
DAT VIET SERVICE CO., LTD
Add: 59 / 1 Tran Phu - Ward 4 - Dist 5 - HCM City
Tel: (028) 38355299 - 38355259 - Fax: (028) 38355249
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Website: www.datvietravel.com - www.datviettravel.com.vn - www.datvietravel.com.vn